dimecres, 2 de novembre del 2016

My first day in Iceland

My first day in Iceland has been very good. When we arrived at the airport, my exchange partner Thorhildur was waiting me. We went to the school and there the director greeted us.

After that, we went to the swimming pool, where I'm still fascinated. How is it possible that we were at 4° and wearing only a swimsuit and we weren’t cold at all? The answer is to be in the water. It was about 40°!! I'm really impressed, and the water relaxed me so much.

Then, we took a bus and we returned to the school where Thorhildur collected me to go home. There, I unpacked all my belongings and we went to the supermarket to buy some food for the breakfast. After that, we stayed at home talking about interesting points like politics or climatic change, and then her mum arrived at home. We stayed with her while she was preparing dinner. The food was good! I've eaten rice and chicken with tomato. Now,  I'm going to go to sleep because I'm very tired.


Post written by Mònica Carnicé Silvestre

Today it was the first day.
We arrived to Reykjavik and we went to the school, there we had lunch and later we had a brief presentation from the school headmaster.
When the presentation finished we went to the swimming pool, there we made a lot of videos.
After the pool we went with the families.
We had dinner and later some of us went to eat an ice cream.

It has been a very long day.

Post written by Verònica Okarma

Today we met together at 00:30 at the bus station, we went to the airport and we took the plane to Iceland,  we arrived and our new friends were waiting us, we took the car and we went to school.
In the school we met the rest of the school and we met the Icelandic teachers, and finally we went to the thermal pool, which was so incredible.

In conlusion, during this day, I met new friends, I discovered a different culture and I enjoyed a lot!!

Post written by Roger Ruiz

2 comentaris: